Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and contemporary holiday apartments makes Rolling Surf Resort one of the most popular accommodation choices anywhere on the Sunshine Coast. When you’re not enjoying Kings Beach, visiting the local attractions or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities to get the most from your Sunshine Coast holiday experience.
- 60 metre pool (half heated) with wading area
- Games room
- Fitness room
- BBQ entertainment area
- Tour desk
- Free secure undercover car parking
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Copy & fax service
- Children’s playground adjacent to the resort
- Patrolled beach 365 days a year (in front of resort with no roads to cross)
- Smoke free resort
In super dining & catering for those special occasions we also boast the Coffee Cat Cafe open for breakfast & lunch, Captn Kings Beach serving Spanish style tapas for breakfast, lunch and dinner, J Kitchen sushi who offer a variety of sushi and curries made fresh on the day and Delish Fish on Kings where they offer you fresh seafood and the best fish and chips in town.